Wednesday, March 21, 2012

YARD SALE

My garage is full of junk...Ugh....

This should make me happy, but I seem to have accumulated more than my 1000 sq ft house can accomodate.

Sooooooo......

I'm having a YARD SALE!!!!!  (Can you hear me screaming!)
This would at any other time excite me, but NOT THIS TIME!

It's a necessity.  I've somehow obtained more junk than I know what to do with...mama's junk, my junk, (can you believe I still have my kid's junk after 10 years of empty nest???), and my junk that did not sale at the shop! So, ughhhhhh!

I can't look at it any longer today.  My back aches, my head hurts from pricing stuff outside in this Middle Georgia pollen (Did I mention that everything is yellow?  Again the pollen!), my neck and shoulders hurt from loading a large armoir, a chair, and 4 large boxes of no-sale stuff from the shop.  Did I mention I'm tired???

Can't believe the run-ons here!  My ADD is really here, there and everywhere!

Ever see Happy Gilmore???  I think I'm gonna go find my Happy Place.




Just love my family.  This is my daughter, Christy and my son-in-law, Troy.


This is my son, Chad, GRANDson, Connor, and daughter-in-law, Christina.

Can you tell that they make me very happy:)  No, these are not for sale!  PRICELESS!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful family!

    Yardsales are a whole lot of work, I agree. I do hope yours goes well and you get rid of a lot and make a lot of money.

    Everything is yellow here in middle Tennessee also. Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done those types of sales. It's all brutal. I refuse to do them anymore. I call Goodwill and it GOES! I love the pics of your family. Beautiful!
    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your first name or are you wanting to keep it a secret. If so, I understand. Good luck on the yard sale, they are a lot of work. Thank you for introducing your family. Your daughter and son-in-law are a beautiful looking couple and your son looks like a movie star (can't place who it is). I bet you've heard that before. His wife is so cute and that little boy is precious.. You are certainly blessed..Happy Spring..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to meet you! You have a beautiful family!
    Your newest follower!
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your precious response to my family. Judy, my name is Bonnie. Sorry, I guess the blog doesn't say that. I'm so new to this but am enjoying it immensely. Judy, Chad will laugh at that! He was such a nerd in high school and never dated. He grew up to be quite a man in college. He played college baseball. He was walking across the field one day and I asked my husband, "Who is #13?" He said, "Crazy woman, that's Chad, your son." I sat in the stands and cried. My baby had become a man! When he came home all the girls who thought he was nerdy then were like, "Whoa!" I like the song, "Wait til you See my now" by Toby Kieth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a Christy and a Christina? that's aswesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, and the funny thing is Christy had a doll when she was a little girl that she named Christina. So I guess we've always had a Christina.

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.