Monday, September 10, 2012

Who Am I: Part IV

I have been waiting for the photos to come in to share this chapter of my life.
 
There's this little fellow who has stolen my heart.
 
The first time I saw his sweet little face,
it was his daddy all over again.
 
The dimple in his chin...
 
The perfect little head...
 
The crystal clear blue eyes...
 
Connor Dawson Hitchcock
October 27, 2011
 
At 8 months, everything captures his attention.
 
 
"Let's see, what else do I want to play with?"
 
 
This is more serious side-a natural first born.
 
 
"Where did my duckie go?"
 
 
"There it is!"
 
 
"Oh, Bon Bon, this sure feels good!  Teethies please hurry up!"
 
 
He's puckering up to give me some sugar!
 
 
I love watching the wonder in his eyes.
 
 
They're playing our song...
 
I love you
A bushel and a peck
A bushel and a peck
And a hug around the neck
 
 
 
He holds his Grandy's heart!
 
 
My heart is melting.
 
 
Enough is enough of all this smooching!
 
Enjoying this chapter in my life as we wait and pray for other little ones to love, teach, and pass on the legacy of faith that was passed on to us!
 
May all who come behind us find us faithful.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.