Monday, September 10, 2012

Christy's Creations: Yarn Wreaths

I am so proud of my little girl.
 
I think she has taken after her Nanny-
not her mama for sure!
 
We decided to have a booth in the upcoming
Washington County, GA
Kaolin Festival.
 
I shared with you all my junk.
 
She is bringing something totally different
than my average junk re-dos.
 
I am so proud of her creations.
 
 
Fall wreath made from yarn and felt rosettes.
 
 
This is a true Christmas red even though it looks a little pink in the photo.
I'm loving the simplicity of these!
 
 
Rosettes covering a grapevine wreath.
She says, "NEVER AGAIN."
The most time-consuming one of all.
 
 
GA Bulldog fans this is for you!
Wish I had a run for it!
 
 
I love the yarn on this one.
It will go on MY front door!
 
 
This one looks like my DIL.
 
I had a birthday.
HINT!  HINT!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.