Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Junk Trip Suddenly Goes Down the Drain

Today was Beauuuuuuuuutiful!

I decided to take-off, 
as in get out of here!

I must say, I almost went southeast
to Savannah, but decided 
to junk and made a little trek 
to Greensboro, Georgia. 


I stopped at The General Store along the way.


The store is a replica of the store that was owned
by the grandfather of the now-owner.


If you collect Pyrex, 
this is Pyrex heaven.


Stacks and stacks for $10 or less.
Bakeware, 


bowls, 


refrigerator boxes, 


and more


hanging from the ceiling.

I'll leave you hanging too.

Just got this message from Mr. H, 


A real alligator going after his golf ball.  

He's at Fripp Island, 
just a bit from Hilton Head.
He didn't tell me he was going to be so close.
Ughhhh!

This is my current state of mind now.

Saw this on the shelf today.
No, it's not a bee on my nose.
I now have a bee in my bonnet.

No Fair!
My day just went down the drain.

I'm really smiling:)

Bonnie








10 comments:

  1. LOL- Sounds like you had a good day, Bonnie. Fun place to visit and I wonder if your hubby played his ball where it landed!;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonito post, me he paseado por tu bloc y me ha encantado, te invito a ver el mio, estamos celebrando el dia de la madre, y si te gusta y no eres seguidora espero que te hagas ahora, gracias por visitarme. FELIZ DIA DE LA MADRE💐Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun day. I'd rather be junking than golfing with a gator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun day of shopping and then YIKES an alligator? OH MY GOODNESS, scary! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking art the photo of the pyrex, I have many of those dishes! I would love to look around in that store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like that place. I love Pyrex. Glad you had a nice day, regardless..Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. That old store would be fun to visit. I know a lot of ladies collect the pyrex dishes. What a great place for them. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What you really need is a trip to the beach! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes I think I would let the alligator go ahead and snack on that ball!!!! Sounds like you had a fun day even with all the alligator scare.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great fun to visit shop at an old general store :)
    LOVE your beach photos!
    No gators at the golf course out my front door, thankfully!LOL!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.