Thursday, May 8, 2014

IVF: Egg Retrieval

On Tuesday I was able to spend some time with the babies. It melted my heart when I opened the car door to open arms and, "BonBon!"
While Christy was in surgery, I enjoyed some snuggle time with our little sweets.
Oh, my heart goes pitter patter. She is such a good baby and is already cooing and smiling.  It is not gas! 
My baby girl has done very well. The medication did it's job and they were able to retrieve Xnumber of eggs. Called today and at this point over half achieved the results that we were hoping for. Tomorrow she will call her nurse to see how they are progressing. If all goes as expected, the transfer will be on Monday.    Christy has done better than she expected.  She was given pain medication and slept most of the day yesterday. She had some cramping and bloating but nothing like she had anticipated. She goes back to work tomorrow. Everyone says the third day is the worse. She's been somewhat anxious about overstimulation but so far so good. She is eating protein and drinking lots of water. She took an early walk this morning. I am so proud of the trooper she has been.  She and Troy have been through so much. It's sometimes been hard for them to believe. That's okay. This mama BELIEVES even when it's been hard for them to hear.  I've torn that roof off and put them in front of Jesus more times than you can imagine. I will continue to so until we get our miracle.      

12 comments:

  1. Oh your grandchildren are so adorable.. And love the picture of your daughter and hubby. Praying all will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet babies. Praying for your daughter. I know you are loving all those hugs. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being with the little ones is good for the soul =) So happy you had that time!
    You daughter is so blessed to have a prayer warrior Mom!! Bless them, Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that it all goes well. Please keep us posted so we may rejoice with y'all when she's expecting! The little ones are adorable. Makes it all worthwhile. Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers Prayers Prayers!!!!!
    Have a blessed weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping you and your family in prayer. I just love your pictures. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending prayers, so so adorable you Grandkids are, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Your love for your kids and grandkids shines through and I love it! Glad you got to spend time with the babies and I'm praying with you for your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those children are so precious. Glad everything went well. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending my love and prayers to you and yours. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so good to hear! I pray the procedure goes well on Monday too. Now don't go spoilin' those yungins too much! They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holding your daughter and husband in my thoughts and prayers. It is so hard to trust and be patient. Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.