Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Nashville/Donalson Farmer's Market

While in Nashville, 
we took a stroll around the 
Donalson Farmer's Market.

My kids said, 
"Organic Foods."

I was thinking
"Woopy do!"

I was pleasantly surprised.


It some ways, it felt like a flea market.
The displays were absolutely darling. 


Pancake mixes-all natural ingredients
and whole grains,


grown and made right there in Nashville.
This is what I love about an old ladder-
instant display.


These guys made their own aromatic oils
at an economical price. 


This was my favorite soap.  
Love lavender!

Warm water and lavender-
instant spa.

 
Upcycled, 
jewelry made from a bicycle inner tube.

Can you believe she doesn't blog?


I liked her scraps banner. 


Here are a few of her paper creations
displayed in an old suitcase.
How cuuuute!


The pendant vials were filled with paper orgami birds. 


She posed:)


Soy candles smelled yummy!


I thought they were a steal at $10.
Most of the candles were in Ball Jars.  
Do you know how much store-bought soy candles are???


I know, I know. 
Where are the veggies???


Natural! Yummy!
Pickled anything.
Not everything.
There were no pickled pigs' feet.


Setting the tone for the afternoon, 
a real LIVE blues band.


Fun, fun, fun!

Bonnie:)

10 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I would have enjoyed strolling the market with you, and making many purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, That looks like a fun market. Hope you enjoyed your time there. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun!!! I love soy candles..thank you for sharing. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie. That is what is so great about this time of year. I love the Farmer's Market. Our's has started and I can't wait to go next weekend..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love going to markets like this. Soy candles are the best and I love lavender too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun place to visit. Love the idea of the upcycled bicycle parts! lol Looks like a great way to spend some time. AND I didn't miss the pickled pigs feet at all! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tomatoes, oh I can hardly wait for the real ones, not the ones in the stores now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does look like fun. The sales items are very clever. Hope y'all had a good time, in spite of the lack of pickled pigs feet. *giggle* ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get out to our Farmer's Market and do some shopping. . .it will be a a little while yet.

    Have a lovely day, sweet Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love farmer's markets! What a lot of great items! We will be heading to our cabin in VA this afternoon and always hit a couple of them up while we are there. Hoping to find some fresh picked NC strawberries too! That girl REALLY needs to blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.