Friday, May 2, 2014

PLEASE! TAKE ME TO THE BEACH

Since the first week in May
is usually our beach week,
I'm screaming...


I'm really not pouting and kicking and screaming.
Really I am  I'm not.
Not to mention that Mr. H is golfing somewhere near the beach this weekend.


It's just that for one week out of the year,
we put aside everything else just to enjoy each other...

Walks on the beach holding hands...



Enjoying the company of two
before the kids come in...



Whispers and private jokes...

I'm singing...
"We had joy, we had fun,
we had seasons in the sun."


Learning more about each others
yes, even after 35 years...

Although some moments were staged,
others like this were not:).



Treasuring every moment-even the simple things
liking finding shells.


Dancing
(even though we don't dance)...


Laughing and playing...

and

Knowing that

"you're still the one."


Yes, He's Still the One,

Bonnie:)



12 comments:

  1. LOL- Take me with you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in too!
    BTW, I'm so very glad you stopped by my Blog, which in turn allowed me to find you and join on as a Follower. Lots of good bloggy time ahead for us. Love making new blog friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are wonderful! I would love a trip to the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please take me along, So sweet, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun post, I love it. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Bonnie,
    I love this post. How fun! I want to invade your beautiful two some and run on that beach too. Love the sparkle between the two of you. Tooo sweet.
    Bonnie please contact me I would love to see if you would want to do our Spotlight feature. I would love to feature you and get to know you better. If this is something you would like to do just email me back and I will give you the details. Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I have the song "Still the One" playing in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get this girl to the beach quick or she'll need two shots of salt water! Stat! (Margarita's will also work in a pinch ...) *lol* ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I love to read love stories... Yours is so inspirational... George and I didn't meet until 2001 ---so we have a lot of years to catch up on.... BUT--I know what real love is (for the first time in my life)... Hope we have 30+ years together....

    Thanks for your wonderful love story.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Commenting again since the post was empty the first time...lol! Really cute pics of you and your hubby. It has been a couple of years since I have been to the beach...and I only live a couple of hours away! Now, there's just no excuse for that except poor planning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I hope you get your beach time soon. Love the photos….you are a sweet couple. Please tell me you didn't sing all the lyrics to that song because it is kinda dark. but I also like it. :) LOL.
    Take care!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.