Thursday, May 22, 2014

Small Changes for the Gray and Red Room

I'm making small changes today.
The brown star is now red.


I still want to add something to the door.
Maybe a sign?
What do you think?


I'm only painting the one wall
behind the bed for now.


This is what the small space under the photo board 
looks like now.



I decided to use an old box with Ball Jars to hold
 my sponges, cotton balls and cotton swabs.


I brought home the milk glass jars that didn't sell
in my booth and added them to the vanity.

Tomorrow I'm bringing home my sister's red wardrobe.
Can't wait for you to see!


Bonnie:)


11 comments:

  1. You know sweet friend..if your so inclined..I sure could use some decorating help (giggles). I'll expect you say..tomorrow? (more giggles) --I love your look..on the door..hmm..maybe some red? Maybe a red ribbon? Just a pop of color..not anything big. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I love the Ball jars in the wood box filled with all of your "essentials"....what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so wonderful; very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looking good! I can't wait to see the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE! You have some serious talent when it comes to decorating! I love the wooden box paired with the mason jars for toiletries. Can't wait to see the red wardrobe of your sister's in its place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lookin' real good there. I'll bet the red wardrobe will be just super. Can't wait to see it. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great to me. Anxious to see the red wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the red! So glad you did decide to go with the red :-) The star and your chicken wire/frame project look great. Can't wait to see the red wardrobe... I just love decorating with RED!

    BLESSINGS..
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to have a kidney shaped dressing table like that when I was a child. I love it. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to have a kidney shaped dressing table like that when I was a child. I love it. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.