Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Door, Windows and Chippy Wood

It's been a busy month.
 I've had little time to photograph for my blog,
so I'm pulling up already posted photos.

I love doors and windows and chippy wood.
These are some of my favorites.


A Pink Door

Hooks off, no sanding or painting, 
and propped up in the corner of my pink room, 
I can see it!



A Heavy, Thick Solid Wood Door

I'd hang a hand painted chalkboard
in the center and write a favorite verse on it.



Windows, Windows, and More Windows

So many ideas on Pinterest that I have yet to try.
Love chippy wood.  
Love it!!!



A Door?  A Gate? 
A great garden piece if you have a garden.
Yard Art?



A Tall, Skinny Door

I sold it for my booth rent.
Big MISTAKE!



A Barn Door
A sliding door for a closet? 

Which do you like best?
What would you do with it?

Thanks for your comments, 

Bonnie:)





10 comments:

  1. Oh I love chippy, the door and windows are great, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the problem... I love these doors and the chippy wood, but I never know what I can do with them. That's why I need you to come decorate for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative uses of old doors. I have been wanting a chalk board. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie,
    I love that pink door! I have a thing for doors too, especially old looking ones.

    I hope you are having a nice spring.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOLD! I'll take all of it (big smiles & giggles)! My husbands greenhouse as you know is made up old windows and a old door. I just love the pink door. Thank you for the smiles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am drawn to these things in stores and at Estate Sales! I love the gate looking piece:) My Garden could sure use that! Enjoy your day sweet friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to smile at the one you suggested as a sliding closet door. Guess what, my hubby is using a door from our small barn at the old property to make a sliding door (old hardware from the family farm) for our bedroom :) I'll paint it a pop color, not sure what yet. Can't wait till its done. Trying to... You know, I want it done yesterday :)
    Bless you today, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite would be the door that has the Fresh Flowers sign on it. I LOVE your idea for it...in your pink room with a slate in the middle on which you've put a Scripture verse on it! LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are pretty. I prefer freshly painted, finished wood. Destressed wood makes me crazy(er). *lol* ~:)

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.