Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thank You, God for Spring

I'm looking for some sign of Spring. 

It's been a long cold Winter 
and I look with hope toward Spring.

I have been awaiting a call from 
my husband and sister-in-law 
about my mother-in-love.  

She is precious to me.
She had to see an oncologist
today about a lesion on her ovary.
Oncologist and you think the "C" word.

She's 83.
She's loved me like a daughter.
I'll be honest, I'm scared. 

It hasn't been too long ago that 
I was on that side with my parents.
My mother and breast cancer and Alzheimers.

So, I wait and pray for Spring
and I think on these things...
things that are of good report.

Spring is the hope of new beginnings.


Spring represents new life after a cold, dark season
of sometimes pain and sadness.


I was praying a few minutes ago and got the peace
that God is so good to give in our time of need.

I just go boldly to the THRONE and ask!
He's a faithful God.


I took a stroll around the block
and up from the dark soil of Winter, 
I saw Spring.

Just got word that the doctor feels 
that the lesion has been there awhile 
and is benign.

We do blood work 
and see him again in 3 months.


I think I'll sit here a few minutes 
and praise God for a good report
and thank Him for Spring.

Thank You, Jesus, 

Bonnie:)

15 comments:

  1. Bonnie, God is good. That is some reassuring news for your family. Don't you love seeing new growth in Spring. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for answered prayers. Thanks for these pretty signs of spring from around your neighborhood. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankfulfor the news about your mil. Thank you for the lovely pictures..smiles and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good reports and answered prayer. God is good all the time...and then some!

    Sending love, hugs and smiles your way today Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is so good to us and He hears our prayers.

    Love the signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, God is good! Will send up thanksgivings. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so thankful the news was good. Praise Him for His mercy. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thankful for a good report!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good news for your family. He is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise God for that news! I am thankful that we can lay our burdens down and those prayers are heard and answered:) HUGS and prayers coming your way dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie, I'm so glad for the good news and hope that Spring will continue to make a path to your door..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise God from whom all blessing flow...He is so wonderful, isn't He? Happy Spring, Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.