Friday, March 21, 2014

Pretty in Pink on a Pink Saturday

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/pink-saturday/

I am linking to Pink Saturday.  These few photos many of you have seen before but they are a piece of my heart.


Springtime and roses, milkglass and mirrors make me believe in romance.


Kisses on ironstone, are sweet.


A tray I decopauged with romantic scrapbook paper, a pair of vintage gloves and a vintage clock and mirror
should always adorn a lady's dresser.


The favorite corner of my home.  It's when I'm surrounded by all the pretties that I feel most like a little girl.
A little bit of the girlie will always remain with us, right?


The sign was made by Rebecca at A Gathering Place.  She's one of my favorite girlfriends.

I'm partying with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.  Let's crash her party.

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/pink-saturday/


Bonnie:)

14 comments:

  1. Love all of your sweet pinks! Have a wonderful weekend~
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think old and pink goes perfectly together. Love the sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pictures for Pink Saturday. Wishing you a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pinks:) Rebecca is a precious friend of mine too and I love that sign! Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, my friend!
    I always enjoy visiting here with you!
    You inspire me. : )
    Have a cozy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, I really like your the pink things you have shown . The hand mirror, that is really nice. Blessings for a great day. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your favorite corner and all your pinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are defintately pink! My favorite color is red. I like the sign. I need one that says "My Thoughts Exactly" with a red Cardinal.
    Hope y'all have a great Saturday. It's raining a little south of you. Hope that clears out so I can "play" outside. *lol* ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very pretty...I wish I had your style for design. I know what I like..just trying to get it right..well..that is another story. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty things. I especially like the sign. I'll be over for the party. Love my Pink Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. Firstly loved the drawer!!
    And yes, we really do stay like little girls deep down inside!! Love pink and a sweet chat with my girlfriends! Coffee or tea is fine.
    Give me roses anytime!
    We love to create don't we?
    Yours, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink is so beautiful! And you have so many beautiful pink things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie,
    What a cute pink clock, and the dried roses are so lovely. I love the color Pink - it's just a feel good color, isn't it?

    Have a blessed Sunday, my friend.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Bonnie, what a lovely post! Love all the vintage touches, your friends sign is lovely! Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.