Friday, March 21, 2014

Drawer Reveal


The sweet little drawer turned out okay.
I'm not one to add color,
but I needed something to make it pop!

I will probably distress it a bit.


 I painted the detail with Southern Honey, 
Ellie Mae.


Chalk paint works well on brass 
so I painted this brass candle stand 
that's been sitting on a top shelf.

I think the blue canning jar 
draws the eye to the detail on the drawer.


The birdie needs a nest.
That will be another Spring project.



For now he has a new home.
The dome on the candle stand
will have to be his nest for now.


7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Bonnie...I love it! I just love it. BTW ~ did I just say I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that makes a great nest, Bonnie, and I LOVE how your drawer turned out- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Esp the turquoise mason with red flowers! The light detailing is beautiful too! Still praying for your daughter when she's brought to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the drawer looks great! I love, love, love that canning jar with the flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job with the drawer and I love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool. I like it. Good job. ~:)

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.