Sunday, March 23, 2014

Flowery Branches and a New Vignette

Yesterday, I dropped by to visit
a sweet, young couple
in their first home. 

In a few weeks her yard will 
be full of lilies, camelias, snow bells, 
irises, azaleas and so much more.

I gathered some flowery branches 
and brought them home with me. 


I added some other props,
a little of this and a little of that. 


I added the H and gave the bird a new home. 


I changed it several times
before I felt that it was right.

I said to Mr. H, "You've slept all day."
To which he replied, "How could I sleep with all that clanking 
and banging around?"

Can you snore and not be asleep?

Have a Good Week,
Bonnie:)



11 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Bonnie. Oh, I love your pretty vignette. Wish you were here to help me arrange things for a touch of spring. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a real gift! It looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet vignette with the branches:) That's funny that you were making so much noise it interrupted the nap:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are blessed to have and enjoy beauty in our lives. Some like you - - - are more blessed to be creative in arranging it to give maximum appeal to others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol..hmm..your husband sounds like mine..such lovely photos, your coming here next, right? LOL--Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply lovely, Bonnie :) Happy Monday to you, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! I do the same....move things around till I'm satisfied =)
    Bless you today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a nice centerpiece. You have a real gift for art. I just throw something on the table and hope it works. *lol* ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do have a touch!! Love all the little things you do, and it didn't wake me up...HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty vignette. I think men can snore and not be asleep. At least that's what they always say!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha….my husband also snores while NOT sleeping. It must be a man-talent.
    Love your vignette; so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.