Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Cross

One of the things that I love about my small town is
the freedom to express my belief in the Cross without fear.

The CROSS and
this simple bench was erected in the prayer garden
of one of the local churches in our community.

It is in walking distance from my home and I have prayed and meditated right here.

Because of what CHRIST did on the cross, I can meet with HIM anywhere.
His presence is not limited to a prayer garden

or confined to a building.

The CROSS-a symbol of the price that was paid for my salvation-the price that JESUS PAID.
Salvation (sozo in the Greek) means to be made WHOLE-not lacking anything!


The Cross is often overshadowed by Church SIGNS and denominations .   

In Christ alone-by what he did on the CROSS and the shedding of blood, I have obtained SALVATION-
SAVED
HEALED
DELIVERED
PROSPEROUS
WHOLE
LACKING NOTHING
FULL REDEMPTION

"You attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus; who being in very nature God,
Did not consider equality with God, something to be grasped,
But made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness;
And being found in appearance as a man,
He humbled Himself and became obedient to death-
Even death on a CROSS!

Now I'm shouting!!!

Therefore God exalted HIM to the highest place
And gave Him the NAME that is above every name
That at the name of JESUS
Every knee should bow,
in heaven and earth and under the earth
And every tongue confess that
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER!"
Philippians 2:5-11

Amen and Amen
or should I shout
HALLELUJAH!

Bonnie:)




1 comment:

  1. I have a chapel in my house and just about everyone I know has some kind of cross collection. My hubs goes to the golf course and gets old tree wood and creates the most amazing ones that we decorate with milagros and vintage jewelry

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.