Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Family Vacations

I'm looking forward to some time away.

Vacations should be times of refreshing and that is just what it is for my family.

Since my children live 6-7 hours away, it is only once a year that we are able to spend uninterrupted time together.  I must confess, I don't like sharing this time with anyone.  I purposely don't invite the brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews to this one.  This is my time!  Yes, I am selfish just once a year.


This year we have a new addition to our family so for me there will be all the time in the world for 5 days of doing just what this little fellow wants.  Did I say I intend to spoil him real good???

Panama City Beach 1992

These two were certainly spoiled real good!


Getting ready to set sail for Shell Island

Christy and I are wimps on the waves. 

Shell Island-uninhabited means no buildings!  Boys will be boys!

20 years later plus one!  This little fellow will learn from the best of 'em!

Can you tell who is the object of my affection!

I intend to enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Have loads of fun and enjoy that sweet baby Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation. I don't blame you for wanting them all to yourself. Be safe...

    ReplyDelete

I love the friendships I have developed through blogging. Visit and comment and I'll be sure to drop by and talk to you.